Monday, October 29, 2012

Sailing Home

 I went out on the lake with my dad, brother, and Jeepers this afternoon. A peaceful little boat ride was just what I needed after working all weekend, having taken two exams today & one exam coming up on Wednesday. 
After my brother asked if I wanted to go on the lake with him & my dad, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to wear this nautical vintage shirt I bought for $3 at a Garage Sale in Santa Monica last September. The vintage shorts aren't shown in much detail in this post but they too have a bit of a nautical feel to them... see them in more detail in this post. I bought the shorts at a thrift store about a year ago for somewhere around $6 I believe. My mom bought the black flats for me brand new from a Garage Sale. My aunt gave me the adorable little parasol & the vintage scarf was my grandma's.
******************************
A calming playlist for Mixtape Monday is definitely in the works in the next hour so stay posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment