Wednesday, January 15, 2014

the ten euro dress

Here's a quick post of what I wore today before I run off to my Italian language class and Hot Yoga.
I bought this vintage dress while in Italy this summer at an outdoor antique market in Moncalieri. This perfect indian dress was only 10 Euro from a vintage clothing booth. I love it because it makes for an effortlessly cool outfit by throwing on some chelsea boots, strappy sandals, a floppy hat, ethnic jewelry or some big shades. 
The vintage tuled handbag is one I bought at a garage sale last year for $2, the vintage indian bangle is a hand-me-down gift from my grandma and the boots are Topshop. 
Gotta go...off to italian!
Also, huge thanks to my Norwegian foreign exchange sister, Nora, for taking these awesome photos today!

No comments:

Post a Comment