Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Frenchie

I think if the temperature were about 4 degrees hotter today, then I could say that I jumped the gun on the cold weather attire. But luckily, today provided the perfect weather for an ensemble like this. I think the parisian look is one of my favorites. I feel that this might be true to many of us American girls; I mean, come one, who doesn't dream to be as adorable & stylish as those parisian ladies?
Vintage beaded sweater/shirt (I think it's supposed to be worn as a shirt but I like it better backwards): $5 at a thrift store
Pants: BDG from Urban Outfitters
Vintage handbag: Vintage from Savers $10
Shoes: A splurge at Topshop
Belt: Free from one of those Cabi parties my mom hosted at our house a ways back
Round Black Shades: Ebay $6
Black Beret: The Milwaukee Art Museum for $10 I think

No comments:

Post a Comment