Monday, October 29, 2012

Mixtape Monday::Sleep Tight

As noted in my most recent post, it has been a busy past several days for me so for this week's Mixtape Monday & I have hardly had time to just relax. So, to get me in the mood to unwind this week, I've selected tracks from a large playlist I have had on my itunes account & that I have kept adding to over the past few years. That playlist is called "Sleepy" and it's my go-to place for music for relaxing.
So grab some hot tea, slip into your coziest pajamas, 
and unwind to these eight tracks this week.
**************************
Because- The Beatles
Created- Portugal. the Man
I'd Rather Go Blind- Etta James
Black Swan- Thom Yorke
Brackett, W9- Bon Iver
Cape Canaveral- Conor Oberst
Deep Blue Sea- Grizzly Bear
Me, Myself And I- Bille Holiday
****************************
Although some of the songs aren't available on spotify, you can listen to some of the playlist here: Mixtape Monday::Sleep Tight
From my instagram @karinastanton

No comments:

Post a Comment