Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wedding at the Wynn

my necklace was a little twisted in this photo
Cute Bride and Groom
 Louboutins kicked to the curb
 milkshakes and chocolate cookies as dessert #2
 Sushi as part of the hors d'oeuvres.
 sista
Zac and I flew to Vegas this weekend for a super classy wedding at the Wynn. 
This wedding was for the a daughter of good family friends and I actually went to new bride's sister's wedding this summer. Details of the summer wedding can be seen in this post.
The wedding was a really great time and was beautifully decorated.
I found it quite funny that, being full of big Badgers fans, the wedding party requested a TV to view the game at the reception. The wedding planners at the Wynn said that was their first-ever request for a TV at a wedding party.

I wore a Nicole Miller dress from the Gypsy Den that the owner, kt, hand altered the side openings herself, a necklace made by the same gypsy, thrifted shoes, a vintage leopard coat borrowed from my mom, and a vintage purse I found in a bunch of me and my sister's old dress up clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment