Thursday, December 1, 2011

Almost Famous

With the cold as and excuse, I wore this cozy jacket I bought at Savers and for some reason people (girls in particular, the doods thought it was rad) gave me the weirdest looks. 
I hope it wasn't because they thought it was real fur because this baby is 100% faux fur.
I felt like channeling a 1970s, Almost Famous inspired kind of look today so I paired the coat with a pair of pants that my Aunt sent me to model for her etsy store. A friend of mine pointed out that I look like a pimp straight outta the seventies. YES! Anyways, the pants should be for sale in the near future if you're interested you should check them out on her site. And, for those of you who haven't already seen these shoes in my posting before, they are Classiques Entier from Nordstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment