Saturday, August 27, 2011

moving up & out

Chinatown! 
I'm wearing a thrifted vintage dress, garage sale sweater, hand me down purse from my mom, and shoes from TJ Maxx.
P.S. I picked up an adorable silk robe and a pillow that looks like a piece of sushi here.
San Francisco
This is a photo of supposedly the most crooked street in the world, Lombard Street.
Here i'm wearing a shirt from a garage sale and a garage sale cardigan as well.
Jeepers was frolicking on the beach.
Northern California vineyards
I would love to introduce you to one of my favorite, most comfortable dress I own.
I picked up this Free People dress about four years ago at a Nordstrom's Rack and have gotten so much use out of it.
The purse is yet another hand-me-down from my momma.
This post is a photo diary of my week's adventures with my family in Northern California before they dropped me off at college.
Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment