Thursday, August 23, 2012

Spanish Harlem

"Weather-wise it's such a lovely day..."
Since today was a little cooler than the 100+ degree days we've been having, I opted for this lightweight shirt I recently bought at Desert Industries Thrift Store for $3. The Levi shorts were a pair pants that I bought at Savers, chopped off the legs, and then distressed for around 6 bucks. I just recently purchased these shoes at H&M... here's the deal on the price of these: So I get to the checkout at H&M, ready to pay about $35 bucks for these shoes, complete the transaction, and then get home... a few days later I'm having a little buyer's remorse, so I look at the receipt and the guy at the checkout must have punched in the wrong numbers and charged me about $5 for these babies! Woo Hoo! I guess thrifty is just my destiny. The vintage turquoise bracelet was a gift from my mom last Christmas and the sombrero earrings (yes I said sombrero earrings) were a good thrift find last summer in Wisconsin for $2... I'm trying this new thing where I'm actually wearing my jewelry rather than letting it collect dust in my jewelry box.

No comments:

Post a Comment