Thursday, August 30, 2012

Henri Bendel Las Vegas Grand Opening

Last night I attended the grand opening for the Henri Bendel store here in Las Vegas. I wish I had a photo to show of the beautiful store but I guess I was so distracted by the beautiful handbags and jewelry that I didn't think to take out my camera, that is until, of course, the moment I had the opportunity to meet the beautiful Miss Lucy Hale. She is a real sweet lady. I was quite chipper when she told me that my vintage dress looks like Chanel where I really bought it at an auction in Wisconsin this summer for two bucks! The rest of my outfit consisted of my H&M shoes (about $4), a vintage glitter belt from a thrift store ($1), and a vintage brown snakeskin or alligator purse I borrowed from my mom.
See a beautiful photo of the new Henri Bendel store here on the Las Vegas Review Journal site.

No comments:

Post a Comment