Thursday, May 17, 2012

Charcoal


Today has been a bit chillier compared to the last few days but I took advantage of it, went on a run, and now I'm wearing a 3/4 length sleeve that I wont be wearing during any of these upcoming 100 degree summer days... sheesh.

My thrifty-ness isn't just about shopping at thrift stores... it's about, well, being thrifty and shopping sales or holding on to items I love, for example. <-- this is just something to keep in mind while scrolling on through my blog. xo 

The shirt is from an Urban Outfitters sale a year or two ago, I believe I paid $10, the shorts are vintage Lucky Brand that I got at a thrift store about 4 or 5 years ago... damn. The super long zipper even reads "Lucky You". The shoes I bought at Target is also an item that has stuck with me for a number of years. The beaded vintage handbag is one that I picked up recently at a thrift store for $4. The spike necklace has been blogged about before but incase you're wondering, I bought it at the Gypsy Den.
xx Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment