Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Vintage Bowler

 Happy Spring Everyone! 
Today I'm wearing head to toe thrift:
The vintage hat was a gift to me from my boyfriend, my mom bought the vintage necklace for me at a thrift store in Palm Springs, the black lace dress was $12 at a thrift store in Madison, Wisconsin, the saddle shoes were purchased at Savers in Reno, NV last year, and I picked up this vintage handbag at a garage sale this year for $1.50.

P.S. I submitted this outfit to the thrift outfit contest over at Thrift Store Runway. They host a contest each month with 5 winners who get either $100 each or $500 each if they receive 50+ entrants. So head on over to your nearest thrift store, consignment store, or garage sale and whip together some thrifty outfits to win some CA$$$H.
Happy thrifting!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the handbag - what a bargain! I just discovered Thrift Store Runway too!

    ReplyDelete