Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Meeting the President in My Lavender Suit

^Me Shaking his hand^ (photo from the Las Vegas Review Journal)
^Snapping photos^ (Photo from the Las Vegas Review Journal)
 
 Isn't Air Force One so cute? I love the colors... my friend and I were wondering if we should ask the president if they make a nail polish in that shade but instead the words I exchanged with a shaky, starstruck voice were "It's so nice to meet you Mr. President"--not bad. I'm happy I was capable of making any sort of words come out of my mouth at that moment. 

When I found out I was going to see the president I immediately thought of what I was going to wear. 
I mean, it's the President of the United States for god sakes... I had to make a good, fashionable impression on him.
This Maggy London lavender suit I bought at a thrift store was perfect for this occasion and had just the the right touch of Jackie-O in it. I have now deemed it my "President Obama suit"
I grabbed these vintage shoes from my sister's closet.... "O" for Obama (enough said).
Oh yes, I also wore a touch of silver polish to match the shoes!

His speech at the Solar Power Plant in Boulder City

No comments:

Post a Comment